Postponed to 14th October at Lenham – with the Autumn Lecture (details subject to confirmation).
This AGM was planned for Saturday 23rd May and is postponed because of the coronavirus situation.
Please click here for photographs and information about the churches that we would have visited at Sandhurst and Hawkhurst.
FRIENDS OF KENT CHURCHES
70th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Saturday 14 October 2020 – Lenham Community Centre
Time to be advised. The AGM will be followed by the Autumn Lecture (details subject to confirmation).
AGM AGENDA (to be confirmed)
1. Apologies for absence
2. To approve the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
3. To receive the Chairman’s Report
4. To receive and, if thought fit, adopt the Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019 and to appoint an auditor for 2020
5. Under Rule 11 to elect the following to the Executive Committee, having been co-opted during the year:
Ray Hart John Lumley
6. Any other business notified to the Secretary in advance