This simple, ragstone building dates from 1836 and is not Listed but is nevertheless a not unattractive building. It is situated in a small hamlet within the parish of Plaxtol. In order to continue use of the building, the church was legally obliged to install a fire alarm system and emergency lighting. We offered and in 2019 paid a grant of £1,000 to give them some support.
Dunk’s Green Evangelical Free Church Plaxtol