The Friends of Kent Churches was set up in 1949 to help keep Kent’s churches in good repair. Through grants we help churches pay for essential repairs and in some circumstances help with reordering where it will ensure the continued use of a church.
In the last 10 years we have made grant offers to Kent’s churches totalling just under £1.5m.
We can only do this through the wonderful funds raised through the annual sponsored Ride & Stride and the generosity of our friends and members.
If you would like to help us please consider the options below:
- Making a donation by cheque. Please make the cheque out to Friends of Kent Churches and send to Jane Bird, Treasurer FKC, Parsonage Farm House, Yalding, Maidstone ME18 6HG
- Making a donation by bank transfer.
- Please make payment to Friends of Kent Churches, CAF Bank Sort code 40-52-40, Account no 00022279. It would be helpful if you could let Jane Bird know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org that you have done so.
- Making a donation by standing order. Please complete and return this Banker’s Order Form to Jane Bird (FKC Treasurer) at the address above.
- Remembering us in your will.
When making a donation it is a great help to us if we can also claim Gift Aid on it as this increases your donation by 25%.
If you are willing to let us do this please could you complete the Gift Aid Declaration form and return it to Jane Bird (if you prefer, you can scan the completed form and attach it to an email).
In addition, we are now able to receive donations via a Virgin Money website. This has been set up primarily to enable donations to be made in association with the annual Ride and Stride – this year (2019) on 14 September but donations can be made at any other time.
If you would like to donate please click here – Donation by Virgin Money. It will be very much appreciated by Friends of Kent Churches.